Are You Spartan Fit?
Our Spartan Fit Test takes into consideration how many burpees you can do in five minutes, and how fast you can run 1.5 miles.
The answers to these questions will tell you which workout level to select when doing our Spartan Workout of the Day.
Find Your Training Zone
How many burpees can you do in five minutes? How fast can you run 1.5 miles?
The burpee test is a bit truer, we’ll be honest. Dr. H.P Burpee designed the burpee to test fitness, in fact. It’s a great tool with which to express your VO2 MAX. But if you are an experienced runner, and feel that will be a better measure of your fitness, we’ve included 1.5 mile time trial splits to determine your fitness level. You should do both, and if you have a huge divergence between your two scores, average them out, or pick the LOWER of the two tests.
- Loosen up with some burpees and a brief jog.
- Do your maximum number of burpees in 5 minutes. or Time your fastest 1.5-mile run.
Check Your Results
- Trifecta level: 80+ burpees or < 10:00 1.5 mile run
- Beast level: 65+ burpees or 10:30 – 13:30 1.5 mile run
- Super level: 50+ burpees or 13:30 – 17:30 1.5 mile run
- Sprint level: Under 50 burpees or > 17:30 1.5 mile run
Possible training gear may include:
- Gym access
Not as fit as you’d like to be? Get training today with one of our SGX coaches!